This service (and supporting services) are provided "as is", without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement. By paying for and using the Orangepill's NIP-05 Identifier and/or our paid relays you agree to adhere to the below Terms of Service. Reports of violation of any of these rules may lead to termination of service:
NIP-05 Terms of Service:
- 1. No spam: Nostr content containing spam, child pornography, harrasment, or unlawful conduct are not permitted. Published Nostr content can not be deleted by us, but will result in termination of NIP-05 identifier.
- 2. No impersonation: Using your identifier to impersonate an individual or a business is not permitted.
- 3. No vulgar, offensive or racist names/usernames/handles permitted.
- 4. No namesquatting: NIP-05 identifiers/names/handles generated for the sole purpose of reselling will be terminated and a refund issued at our discretion.
Refund policy: All payments made are considered full and final, except in some circumstances at our discretion. Contact for any queries or issues. Refunds will not be issued for terminated NIP-05 identifiers/names/handles.
We reserve the right to terminate NIP-05 identifiers/names/handles at any time with or without notice. To report violations, contact us here and provide details about the content with screenshots, links and any other information. Terminated users may not use our services unless we authorize you to do so and identifiers will be terminated again if abused.
Paid relay service Terms of Service:
- 1. To not engage in spam.
- 2. To not flood.
- 3. To not expect content moderation.
- 4. To not misuse or abuse the relay service and other supporting services.
- 5. To not disseminate illegal content or material.
- 6. That requests to delete content you published cannot be guaranteed.
- 7. That this relay has no control over any content published in other relays.
- 8. That some services, such as but not limited to the privilege to publish content may require payment(s).
- 9. That charge backs from payments may result in the termination of the privilege to use the service.
- 10. That the service might be revoked to you at the operator's sole discretion if found in violation of these terms.
- 11. That the terms of service may change at any time in the future without explicit notice.
- 12. To grant us the necessary rights to your content to provide the service to you and to other users for an unlimited time.
- 13. To use the service in compliance with all laws, rules, and regulations applicable to you.
- 14. To use the service in good faith and not seek to get the relay operator(s) in trouble.
- 15. That the service may throttle, rate limit or revoke your access to any content and/or your privilege to publish content for any reason.
- 16. That the content you publish to this relay will be further broadcasted to any interested client and/or accepting relay.
- 17. To not infringe on the right of others to publish content to this relay as allowed by the terms of service.
- 18. That this service is not targeted, nor intended for use by, anyone under the legal age in their respective jurisdiction.
- 19. To be of legal age or have sufficient legal constent, permission and capacity to use this service.
- 20. That the service may be temporarily shutdown or permanently terminated at any time and without notice.
- 21. That the content published by you and other users may be removed at any time and without notice and for any reason.
- 22. To have your IP address and/or public key collected for the purpose of detecting abuse, spam or misuse.
- 23. To have your IP address and/or public key in full, truncated, or as a hash digest shared with interested clients and other accepting relays for the sole purpose of reporting abuse, spam or misuse.
- 24. To cooperate with the relay and its operators for the purpose of combating abuse, spam or misuse of the service.
In addition you understand that:
- 1. Nostr is a decentralized and distributed network of relays that relays data by users.
- 2. Censorship resistance is practiced by posting to multiple relays and running your own private relay.
- 3. The responsibility of filtering and moderating is the sole responsibility of the users and not of the relays.
- 4. You may be inadvertently exposed to content that you might find triggering, disturbing, distasteful, immoral or against your views.
- 5. The relay operator is not liable and has no involvement in the type, quality and legality of the content being produced by users of the relay.
Refund policy: All payments made are considered full and final, except in some circumstances at our discretion. Contact for any queries or issues. Refunds will not be issued for terminated or blacklisted public keys.
We reserve the right to terminate admitted public keys at any time with or without notice. To report violations, contact us here and provide details about the content with screenshots, links and any other information. Terminated users may not use our services unless we authorize you to do so and public keys will be blacklisted again if abused.
We reserve the right to change the paid relay subscription or admission model and pricing at any time.